Translate

Monday, March 8, 2010

Motivation

I had the pleasure of a root canal today. Last Tues. or so my jaw started hurting and I finally narrowed it down to the last molar bottom right. So I call the dentist on Friday and they are out training. I'm a wuss when it comes to chronic pain and I couldn't shake it. I have had sensitivities before and outlasted them but this was different. I went in to the dentist this morning and he acted like this is a common thing and it's no big deal we can fix it the only question is do you want to save the tooth or pull it. What kind of dumb ass ? is that; of course I want my tooth. Okay so the rigmarole ends up costing me out of pocket 1142. My insurance will cover 1140 and a three week treatment plan. Since I am inclined to believe all such shit is a rip when I got home I needed to clean the garage of all the junk. I was saving phone books to work on tearing so they were the first thing I decided I probably wouldn't be doing soon so I grabbed them to put in the recycle bin. I was in a mood so I decided I'd try to rip one for the hell of it. I grabbed it like it was the throat of the ripoff medical profession and to my utter amazement ripped that sob in half in like 15 seconds. I've done it before but it took minutes to get it apart. The one I ripped was like an inch and a half or so. So I kept the phone books and will do one every day until this deal is over. I got a couple over two inches thick so I'll try to work up a hate tomorrow and see if I can do one of those. I can't even remember the last time I tried one but I've been doing some grip work and unless it was all hate it seems to have paid off. It was probably a fluke but I'll test it and report on the results.

No comments: