Translate

Monday, April 6, 2009

Dreams

Since I know my status will change soon as far as employment I have been having dreams that emphasize people I have worked with over the past 20 years. There is always the element of what will happen next and the anticipation of what should happen. I suppose it is nightmarish because I wake up and can't go back to sleep. It's funny because most of the people in the dreams are ones I haven't closely worked with for 10 years or more.
I think some of the dreams may be futuristic as in one where I had a broken hand and sought a healer to help with it. I'm glad nobody reads my blog because it is mainly aimed at my memory in the future. I have neglected to properly record events as they occurred and now have to rely on memory which seems highly flawed especially the longer removed from the event. Some things seem like yesterday, apparently because it meant something, and others are very vague because I don't give a rat's ass; even if they would be interesting and entertaining stories. I can see all the peoples faces even if I can't remember their names. It must be more important to recognize a face than to know the name in the scheme of things and I can see that difference. It is a survival element; names are labels faces are real. One must recognize hostile immediately.

No comments: